Serving the needs of Northeast Tennessee since 1952
AND Bill Payment
Bank by Phone/Gabby
Gabby, NCCU's automated phone teller, allows members to check account information anytime, anywhere at their convenience.
Through Gabby, members can check balances, account history, if specific checks have cleared, transfer funds, get loan information and check to see if a direct deposit has gone into the account.
To enroll in Gabby the Automated Teller follow the directions below:
1. Call 1-877-644-9779
Press (2) for account information
2. Enter base account number - no suffix
Then press the pound sign ( # )
3. Enter the last 4 numbers of the primary account holder's social security number, then press ( # )
4. It will prompt you to change to a new 4 digit number.
5. Enter the new number and press ( # )
6. It will ask to verify the new PIN. You must re-enter the new PIN and press ( # ) again.
7. After this you will be registered and will be able to use Gabby using their new 4 digit pin and the base account number.
Contact any NCCU office for help setting up the Gabby PIN for the first time or for more information.
Lost VISA Debit Card: 1-800-472-3272, then call us at 423-547-1200
Lost VISA Credit Card: 1-800-558-3424, then call us at 423-547-1200
ABA / Routing # 264278827
Equal Housing Opportunity Member NCUA
Rates subject to change without notice
Certain Restrictions Apply
© 2008 Northeast Community Credit Union
Your Insured Shares:
Your shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union Association.