Monday-Thursday 8:30 - 4:30
8:30 - 5:00
(Drive-Thru Only) 9:00 - 12:00
Mon.-Fri. Drive Thru Opens at 8:00
- Your Insured Shares:
Your shares are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union
Association. Not one penny of insured savings has ever been lost by a member of a federally insured credit union. The NCUSIF is backed
by the full faith and credit of the United States government. Your money is safe with us.
At Northeast Community Credit Union, we offer:
- Low rates on both new and used autos
- Loans for vehicles that are up to 15 years old
- Financing for up to 7 years
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payments
- Payment plans to suit your budget
- Low-cost insurance products for life or disability that can
be included in your payments
- Exclusive discounts
from GM - click here for details
What do I need to do to qualify for an auto loan?
First, fill out a loan application! You can pick one up at any of our offices, or you can
click here to apply online. Applications are processed the day we receive them, and we'll call you to let you know you're approved.
I haven't found a vehicle yet, but I know I want to buy.
How do I know how much I can spend?
We can PRE-APPROVE
you for your loan. Fill out an application, choose your payment
terms, and we'll let you know how much vehicle you can buy. We'll
also give you a pre-approval slip to take with you to the
I've filled out the application and found
a vehicle. What do I need to do next?
loan has already been approved, you'll need to come in and sign the
documents. When you come to sign, please bring the following
1. Proof of Income
2. Purchase Agreement or Buyer's Order
3. Proof of Insurance
I've filled out the
application, and I'm refinancing my car from another lender. What do
I need to do next?
If you're refinancing from
another institution and your loan has already been approved, you'll
need to come in and sign the documents. When you come to sign,
please bring the following with you:
1. Bank payoff information (Bank Name, Account Number, Mailing Address, Phone Number, 10-Day Payoff)
What are my payment options?
2. Copy of Registration
3. Proof of Insurance
We have several ways to make your loan payments fast and simple.
- Bring cash, a check, or money order to any of our offices
- Mail a check or money order to any of our offices
- Make an automatic payment from your account with us or with
another financial institution
- Make a payment online (a small fee applies) -
click here for more
month's loan payment!
As a valued member of Northeast Community
Credit Union, we would like to offer you our Skip-A-Payment
Program. Choose a loan payment you would like to skip
and have extra cash in your pocket this month!
• May be used for Consumer Loans--auto
loans, signature loans, equipment loans, etc.
• Loan must be at least 12 months old
No delinquency within the last 12 months
Only one skip-a-payment per loan per 12 months
loan amount must not exceed NADA value of vehicle
All YOU need to do is:
out the coupon
• Include your $30
skip-a-payment fee (per loan)
• Bring or mail the coupon and
the fee to the Credit Union
We need to receive your coupon before the regular due date for the month you wish to use the coupon.
Coupon cannot be used for real estate loans.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Call 547-1200 or