Northeast Community Credit Union honors all active and retired veterans. Show your Military ID to receive these benefits:
- One FREE box of checks annually
- One FREE personalized Military Branch Image Debit Card
- 50% reduction on consumer loan processing fees
- 0.25% APR rate discount on consumer loans
- 0.20% APR rate increase on Certificates of Deposit (not for IRAs)
- Pay no fee for money orders, statement copies, or cashier checks
- Up to 10 FREE photocopies monthly
- GAP Insurance $345 ($50 discount)
Thank You For Your Service!
Veterans and active members of the military are eligible for a range of benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). From housing assistance to education, many perks and resources come with serving our country and fulfilling the duties of a member of the armed forces. To learn more about those benefits, click here.
Current military service members, veterans and qualified dependents may be eligible for disability benefits if they have sustained an illness, injury or disability due to their service. For more information on those benefits, read more here.
The above articles are courtesy of Veterans Guide. Veteran Guide’s mission is to assist veterans with the array of issues they may face, including obtaining proper disability compensation, financial assistance, information on the GI bill, and more.
Veterans Guide also offers a calculator that helps veterans calculate how much their VA disability rating should be, especially when it comes to combining ratings and complicated VA math. Check it out here.