- Low rates for both new & used autos
- No payments for up to 3 months
- Loans for vehicles that are up to 15 years old
- Financing for up to 7 years
- Weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payment options
- Low-cost insurance products for warranties, life, and disability insurance that can be included in your payments if you prefer
What do I need to do to qualify for an auto loan?
Complete an application at any of our 4 locations or click here to apply online. Applications are processed the day we receive them, and we’ll call you to let you know when we get your paperwork ready. You can sign electronically from your phone or computer, or come to any office.
I haven’t found a vehicle yet, but I know I want to buy. How do I know how much I can spend?
Check out our Financial Calculators page (under Tools) to see some numbers in your desired payment or price range. Next, complete an application and we will get you pre-approved and give you a pre-approval card to give to the dealer. You will know exactly the amount you can afford for your new vehicle.
I’ve filled out the application and found a vehicle. What do I need to do next?
All you need to know is the information on the vehicle (make, model, year, and VIN number). You can contact one of our loan experts to help you through the car buying process, or apply online and let us do the rest.
I’ve filled out the application and I’m refinancing my car from another lender. What do I need to do next?
If you’re refinancing from another institution, you can apply online or call our loan experts at (423) 547-1200. Either way, you’ll be thrilled with the amount of money we can save you. We’ll want to get a few pieces of information from you, then you’ll be all set:
- Bank payoff information (Bank Name, Account Number, Mailing Address, Phone Number, 10-Day Payoff)
- Copy of Registration
- Proof of Insurance
What are my payment options?
We have several ways to make fast and easy loan payments.
- Set up an automatic payment to come directly from your NCCU account, payroll, or direct deposit
- Log in from your phone or tablet with our easy Mobile App and transfer the loan payment from your NCCU savings or checking account
- Log in using Home Banking and transfer the loan payment yourself from your NCCU savings or checking account
- Make a payment online (using a phone or computer) from another bank or a credit or debit card – click here for the link to do this
- Bring cash, a check or money order to any of our offices
- Mail a check or money order to any of our offices
Fuel economy is an important factor when shopping for a vehicle. Each year, the Department of Energy publishes the Fuel Economy Guide to help you make an informed decision when selecting your next vehicle.
The guide features fuel economy, annual fuel costs, and emissions information for new model year cars, sport utility vehicles and light trucks.
First Time Auto Buyer’s Loan
Northeast Community Credit Union believes in helping young adults grow and learn financial stability. Our First Time Auto Buyers Loan provides young adults age 18-25 the opportunity to ease their way into the financial world and to gain a better understanding of establishing credit.
For qualification details, please call (423) 547-1200 to speak with one of our loan experts today!
We offer great rates!