We will finance loans for….
- Owner occupied single family dwellings
- Second homes and vacation homes
- Manufactured homes placed on your own property
- HELOC loans and first or second mortgages on your primary dwelling
- Lowest closing costs and best rates around
- We typically loan up to 85% of the value of the home (less any existing liens you owe on it) and first-time homebuyers loans may qualify for more.
Taxes and Insurance
We Make It Easy
- We will never sell your loan to another institution. You will always make your payments to our credit union and deal with people you know
- We generally loan on property within 25 miles of our office locations
- You may select your loan payment frequency–weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, or monthly
- An escrow account will be maintained at the credit union to pay your homeowner’s insurance and property taxes for you
What You’ll Need…
- A completed residential loan application
- Verification of your income (simply get us a current check stub)
- A copy of your warranty deed
- Any lien information currently against your property (if you currently owe anyone for your home)
- Proof of homeowner’s insurance
Once you have your home loan at Northeast Community Credit Union, you have a very special feature that can be used throughout the term of your loan. At any time in the future, if you want to add money to your mortgage and bring the balance back up to your original deed of trust, you can do this without paying the high cost of refinancing. Most other financial institutions require you to refinance your loan and go through the expensive closing process again, but not at Northeast Community Credit Union. Simply pay a small modification fee and get more money from your home’s equity in no time at all. This is just one more way we’re always here when you need us.
Nationwide Multistate Licensing System Registry
- Northeast Community Credit Union NMLS #520867
- Stephanie Grindstaff NMLS #586669
- Jeannie Holder NMLS #586661
- Whitney Blevins NMLS #1059681
- Wendy Mahan NMLS #586663
- Amy Huskins NMLS #1243459
- Amanda Blair NMLS #1716417
- Traci English NMLS #2139972
- Nikki Garland NMLS #2347905
Certain restrictions apply & terms may be subject to change without notice. Risk based lending, certain rates based on credit scores.
Call 423-547-1200 for more info today!
Rental Property Loans
Are you looking for a rental home to purchase, or have rental property you’d like to refinance? We have an awesome loan for that!
NCCU offers rental property loans for properties less than 75 years old. Loans are financed for up to $150,000 up to 15 years. Plus, we’ll never sell your loan!
Contact one of our loan experts for more information on rental property loans today at 423-547-1200.