To be eligible for the FREE Member Business Spotlight, you must be a small business member with a business checking account at NCCU. The purpose of the program is to bring attention to and provide FREE advertising to our small business members. Here is how the program works…
- Reserve a month of your choice (based on availability) at one of our 4 credit union locations in Elizabethton, Johnson City, or Roan Mountain
- We will supply a table for you to display your merchandise or business information; you alone are responsible for any merchandise you choose to display.
- Please come to your chosen location during the 1st week of your month to set up your display.
- The Credit Union is not responsible for your items left on site at any credit union location. Our staff may not observe and will not supervise any activity at or near your display/table/booth; NCCU will not be held responsible for your inventory or belongings.
- We recommend bringing business cards, brochures, samples, and if you wish, a special discount or coupon available to other NCCU members.
- Your business will also be featured on our website and Facebook page during the month you advertise.
- You must remove your display on or before the last day of the month.
- If you wish to make sales from your display, you may do this 1 morning or 1 afternoon each week of your advertised month. Display sales will not occur at other times during the month – our staff will refer all questions and inquiries directly to you using contact information on your business cards or your signage. Staff will not attempt to provide members or the public with info about your products or services.
- You may participate once per calendar year at each office location as the schedule calendar permits. Advertising months are allotted on the basis of first requested, first reserved.
Please take a moment to answer the following questions: