Public Health Plan
Northeast Community Credit Union monitors the public health situation and follows guidance from state and federal authorities along with the Center for Disease Control. The health and safety of our members and employees are top priorities. As your #1 NCUA-federally insured credit union, there is no safer place for your money and your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 per depositor. No depositor has ever lost a penny of NCUA federally insured funds. We are your best and safest choice as always, and we consider it a privilege to partner with you through both good times and challenging times – we’re your financial partner for life!
Please do not enter our offices if you are sick.
All our drive-thru lanes are open 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Thursday; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Friday; and 9 a.m. until noon on Saturday. Lobbies are open Monday thru Thursday 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Friday.
Our free Online Banking is available 24/7, and cardholders have more than 55,000 ATMs available locally and nationwide with NO surcharge (you’ll pay only the $1 foreign ATM fee), plus free ATMs at our offices. ATMs can be found at http://www.allpointnetwork.com/locator.aspx
Northeast Community Credit Union has a safety plan authorized by our Board of Directors to help keep our employees and members safe; we also have backup processes established so that members have continued access to their accounts and services.
It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for our members to prepare in advance to use the convenient features we have in place. We recommend that you –
- Sign up for direct deposit to avoid a wait or hold on funds & easily access them with your NCCU debit card
- Use our FREE Mobile Check Deposit service so you can take a photo of your checks to deposit them from home
- Use our FREE mobile app and Card Valet (free download from Google or Apple store) & our FREE home banking to make transfers, keep up with balances, set alerts, make loan payments, get loans, and much more
- Be sure you have both a NCCU Visa debit card (for purchase, cash back & ATM use) and a NCCU Visa credit card to use for emergencies
- Use our FREE Online BillPay Service to pay bills, PLUS, members can use the service to send money to relatives or friends
- Sign up for our texting system. Opt-in by texting “opt-in” to (423) 547-1200
- Bookmark our website so you can stay aware of updates and information
If you haven’t signed up for these free services so that YOU can be financially prepared, do it TODAY online or call us at (423) 547-1200 for assistance during business hours.
We also have drive-thru windows and ATMs at all our locations; with your NCCU debit card you have access to more than 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs (see the ATM locator Map on our website and mobile app).
Let’s all work together as responsible citizens to minimize the spread of disease:
- If you are sick, please remain at home. We provide online and digital services that will meet your financial needs without you having to come to an office.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and warm water for a minimum for 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based (60-95%) hand sanitizer frequently
- Cover your mouth and nose with your sleeve, elbow, shoulder or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of used tissues in a lined trash receptacle immediately
- Routinely wipe down your cell phone and work area with alcohol-based cleaners and be diligent about cleaning hands after contacting high-touch surfaces including door handles, bathroom fixtures, phones, keyboards, remote controls, etc.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Be aware of phishing scams or emails. Criminals use fear and will take advantage of any situation. Never open an e-mail attachment or click on a picture from someone you don’t know. Examples include emails claiming to be from the CDC or World Health Organization with maps of countries with COVID-19 outbreaks. Be suspicious of these emails. If you want updated information, visit those websites directly.
We work hard to make sure we meet all your financial needs and provide the services you count on.
If we need to change our operations, we will update our website at BeMyCU.org and our social media pages on Facebook and Instagram. Be sure and sign up for text alerts to stay aware of any last minute changes and news. Stay safe!